Welcome to the website of a canadian worker's co-operative
Since 1986, the ORION’s team offers applied research, formation and consulting services in a restricted number of niches around concrete answers to sustainable development’s challenges, in particular :
- co-operatives management;
- entrepreneurship and local development;
- democratic and participative management.
Our clients come from associations, co-operatives, private companies, public or parapublic organizations with regional, provincial, national or international vocation.
ORION gather a team of professionals with complementary skills. These skills are in :
- adults training;
- team’s management;
- drafting of teaching and didactic documents;
- management’s counsels for co-operatives and non-profits organizations (diagnosis, strategic planning, development of human resources);
- applied social research.
All team’s members at least got one master’s degree and take part since many years in various experiments of co-operative entrepreneurship and local, regional and co-operative development. Some taught and still teach at university in particular in the field of management and development of co-operatives.